Thursday, April 17, 2008

Recruiting Blogs Are Boring

The first entry is always so intimidating, so I'll keep it simple and introduce my mission for this site. My company has three main divisions - two of which revolve around recruiting/staffing/headhunting. We have access to just about any tool or resource that we ask for to make us the best recruiting resource available in our specific industries. While this will certainly evolve over time, these are the areas that I will touch on the most:
  • Reviews of the resources that I've used (LinkedIn, Spoke, TalentHook, Monster, Careerbuilder, etc.) .
  • Tales of triumphant placements, crushing losses, mentally unbalanced candidates, unruly clients and everything in between.
  • Tips and tricks of the trade that I've learned along the way.

No comments: